R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - T3 2011 is slower then TC6, S411
View Single Post
Old 10-20-2011, 08:50 PM
ioxqq
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by TRESFR
This question has a simple answer. I am sure this has been said before but I have to back up the person with the original post.

- Driver
- Setup
- Rolling Chassis

Some cars just work better on different surfaces than others. I don't just mean asphalt vs carpet but minor surface changes. Some Chassis work better on tight layouts vs layouts with long high speed corners. I run BMWCCA autocross and some weeks I lose to the same guy I beat the previous week because his chassis works better on a particular layout or bite condition. The TC6 was primarily designed on high bite asphalt at my local track so it works very well at that track. For anybody to say one chassis is not better than another for a certain track and it is only driver and setup is wrong. The TC6 will indeed be better than other chassis in some situations and it will be worse in others. In motorsport it is impossible to make every chassis perfect for every condition. The differences are minimal because of the large tuning range of an RC Chassis but there are differences none the less.
Agree with that. 100% this is what I keep saying here thousand times.

- Driver - already reached limit
- Setup - already reached limit
- Rolling Chassis - find better weapon

Last edited by ioxqq; 10-20-2011 at 09:23 PM.