View Single Post
Old 10-19-2011, 05:59 PM   #3139
mxrich
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by InspGadgt View Post
That would be up to the individual manufacturers or maybe some ambitious machinist would like to tackle the task of making conversion kits. I'm just pointing out what attracts most people to the class and what tends to work more universally. It varies from region to region as some places are much more likely to accept the converted pan cars and F103s than other places are. And that is fine for now...but if we ever want a true F1 class to endure the test of time we need manufacturers and rules makers to all get on the same page and stop shooting ourselves in the foot.
Yes in every way! Start with two classes. Silvercan and pick a bl system maybe 21.5 as standards and pass the word around. When the builders see what is going on then they will see $ signs in their future. One thing that will happen will be the pro10 guys wanting to race, but not everywhere. They like "BIG" tracks so they can use big motors. I would not be against it but that is another topic. So who want's to be on the commitee to get this rolling? Maybe 5 people from around the country and Canada? It's time to think about 2012 before the earth is destroyed like they say on the history channel.