R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - TLR 22 Racing Buggy Thread
View Single Post
Old 10-18-2011, 01:35 PM
Thescoobyrs
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by skrichter
Again, it wasn't been to be cocky or "gangster." I was simply stating, that tire selection is too arbitrary for each track (as Casper noted) and personal banter/track talk is meant for other threads. I think everyone would agree that we need to use this thread to talk about the car itself and get the opinion of the TLR folks. Thx. Enjoy
Did you read my post? I don't need to know tire choice (goosebumps) in rear and (groovy) in front. I'm wanting to know "setups" like you previously mentioned this thread is for.. But thanks to Casper I found some at some link he provided me unlike the losi link that dosent show anything but a blank setup sheet on all pages. All I'm was wanting was some insight man that's it I'm sorry really am if it came of on the wrong foot from you but I take it you where in a bad mood and decided to take it out on me or whatever the case may be? Let's get back to the form and start over. High my name is mason I'm from Glendale kentucky 45min south of Louisville and 45min north of bowling green which ever you choose. I like long walks on the beach and romantic dinners,lol.. J/k here's a good question for this form (is anyone having trouble with a spectrum s6030 servo arm fitting under the front bulkheador or the savox sc0251mg? Curious because it's the only good servos I have for this buggy w/o spending more money to get a new one? Preferably the savox fitting?