R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Need help
Thread: Need help
View Single Post
Old 10-17-2011, 12:16 PM
lowroad
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 79 (100%+)

Originally Posted by brsilva
I do agree with you from a price stand point, that is hard to compete with. Not trying to scare anyone or knock you but when i see these prices from your link I think "cheap for a reason." Check this link. http://www.rctech.net/forum/electric...rds-lipos.html
Your really not allowed to post prices on this forum but for a little less than boubble the first link you can get a 6000mah 60c battery. Just check out the warranty and what is diffrent about this battery and the support you will recieve. I know there is lot's onf posts on that thread but if you don't find the answer you are looking for send Neu Racer a PM.
Right, well, I'm fairly certain the OP asked for opinons from those that aren't sponsored by or working to push for a certain company. And boom, look who is in your signature, and look who you are trying to sell.

My recommendation is not only true, it's unbiased. High velocity takes care to test their batteries for sure, you get a nice printout and a support group, yes. I take nothing from them, but there is nothing cheap about nano-techs, as you tried to assert, and I assure you they are top notch, and AT LEAST as good a performer as anything high velocity sells.