View Single Post
Old 10-16-2011, 09:12 PM
HarryLeach
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Infinite 12th
Let's agree to disagree that we're not competing about competition ...lol
Done
You are correct though in your posts and in the one I'm replying to
Thanks. Sometimes I feel like the only sane one, but the more these topics pop up, the more polished my reply gets, and the more I see I'm not the only one.

If I can scrape together funds to hit Snowbirds this year, I'll be easy to spot because I'll be making special T-Shirts.
I personally want to just race 12th mod and TC mod to avoid all this "extra" competition
Is it considered cherry picking if you race the smallest turnout class, even if it's the most insanely over powered class?
I guess I was feeling this argument/debate and wanted to put my two cents in to aid in it's betterment of all but perhaps talking to some it's like speaking to deaf ears so people need a better perspective/strategy to solve this problem amongst certain non-mod classes
I know what you mean. I'm not quite ready to go mod full time, but I would probably sell off my onroad stuff and go Legends or Modified racing [full size] if non-ROAR events I want to hit ever go 100% blinky in all spec motor classes [IIC, Snowbirds, etc.].
Take care HL
I appreciate it Kel, sorry for the confusion.