R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Schumacher Mi4
Thread: Schumacher Mi4
View Single Post
Old 10-15-2011, 09:56 PM
skypilot
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

Originally Posted by theatriks
Hey guys i know this is a schumacher thread so im sure every one loves the car here ....but the reason for my post is im looking for another touring car and i want something other then tamiya.......sooooo ive narrowed it down to the schumacher which looks sick and has a great rep......but xrays latest tourer is pretty sick and has a goood rep too and last is the tc6 just because it looks comparable and about 100 cheaper .....im just looking for opinions from guys who run the schumacher now but have experience with the other brands and could give me some honest imput.
I've owned every model since the Mi3, the cx is without a doubt the best of the bunch, I have also owned 2011 Xray, don't let the you can't get parts for it scare you away from the shuie, mail order is there for you, Stomers, Amain, and direct from schmacher. Amain sometimes was more the stormers but they take paypal and give you more shipping options then stormers. Schmacher, it usually took less then a week to get stuff, order on Saturday have it on thursday.

I will tell you, if you plan on going to big races in the US, plan on sitting by yourself. no support whatever, unless another shuie driver shows up.

Mi4, edgey, quick, nimble
xray, rock solid, smooth, easy to drive.

both have been sold.

good luck with your pick