R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - I'm new to electric and i have some questions.
Old 07-09-2004, 04:17 PM
ajg

Originally posted by GundamWZero
I have no problems for anyone being fast, bro. 'cause to me that is what it is all about; the quest for speed. Take like you car, for instance; 68 mph is freaking fast. However its too fast for a residental street you was driving it on. Think about it, you plop that thing on the highway and it'll keep up with traffic! Better yet.....nah nevermind....you wouldn't get into your daddys supercharged BMW M3 and videotape a 68mph run down your street......

I can't say your car isn't fast, and I can't say that it is either, so we (your friendly neigborhood Army soldiers) are going to put our paychecks ( your tax dollars) into building your micro! Then we are going to get on of the instalations MP (military police, five-o, whatever you like to call 'em) to clock us down or helicopter runway! Since my units deployed and I'm stuck here with a fractured back, the airfield is open for speed traps.....

Hope you get you little venom speed check working before we get the parts........

Oh by the way, the American spec 323i, and 325ci (not ic) aren't fast as you think.........Do you post in Bimmerforums? With a Supercharged M3, you should be posting over there right? Just checking............

I'm over there too...........

My apologies peoples for screwing up the thread.
Do I post there, no.

Hope you get a 540 micro, they're fun.