R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - TLR 22 Racing Buggy Thread
View Single Post
Old 10-14-2011, 09:31 PM
Motofan747
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by kstoracing1
Ok,

I went 2mm inside rear camber link and was already at 2mm hub side. Now I am washing out later into the turn almost coming out of the turn. I am thinking it's over steering. Plan is to go 2.5 and see how that handles.

Track was dry but not too bad. The only thing now other 2wds were out so, I couldnt get a comparable time. I was running 30s mainly and couple of 28s. So I am feeling more confident with the adjustments made. The funny thing is went it is ran wet I know it will be dialed and may have to go with shorter links to make it a little quicker...lol....maybe.

Thanks, Guys for posting your thoughts and changes made for the car. I may just get the hang of 2wd yet.

The only thing I find odd is that when easing in the throttle then clamping it. It would torque steer and run into the wall. I dialed up some more punch control and that helped.
Hey i also had this problem. I was over rotating in the turns. My TLR buddy and I (mostly him) came up with 2.5 under inner and actually went to 0 degree caster and 2 shock eyelit turns on the front shock. I havent tried it yet but he texted me saying it was faster. I would give it a try.