R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - European 2wd 1/8th pan car on-road Classic class
Old 10-14-2011, 07:34 PM
aarcobra
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Originally Posted by 5italkart
the guy with the most stuff too say was going on about going too some mountain in mexico. i looked at the clock and thought prob last qual. about now. had too much fun out doors having trouble getting into the indoor scene. saving my cash for "pan wars". will order some spares in the new year. took my car to the local track they did not know a 1/8th pan even existed. most of them are in there mid too late 20's
Mexico??? Maybe he needs to stay in Mexico....

I had a great time in Cinci! Told my wife next year I can skip all the races between The winter nats (2nd place trophy) and the Snowball (TQ & 2nd place trophies)!!

We are starting a VTA class down here and have a "Breakout" class on the oval. Run what ya brung, but if you go faster than 8 seconds in any lap, it doesn't count. Fun racing but not like gas on-road. I can't wait to let you and Matt read some of the old racing papers I have! So interesting and so many times they saw what was coming and the cars looked SO GREAT!

Later,
Ned