R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - The Speed Passion Thread
View Single Post
Old 10-10-2011, 01:24 PM
JRRobiso
Tech Addict

Smile

Originally Posted by Solara
If you are bashing...I think you should stick with the 205G software cause that software does not have BOOST/Supercharger feature like the one that you loaded (110119mod)....the 110119mod is for full race condition that required alot more complicated setting...if not handle right, yes, you can blow up the motor and esc easily.

You should turn DOWN the AMTS timing within the 205g just to play safe....check motor temp and increase your timing and gearing if temperature allow you do so.
Thanks Solara! It's a good thing I checked in here first with you SP experts before going to the park this week with my daughter and if I didn't...I could've just smoked away the $$ I spent to buy the stuff. Since I earlier purchased in late August a SA V2.0 ESC and 3S Lipo batt pack before consulting with you guys...I guess I will need to find a rig for that one since that combo won't fit the SC104x4...hmmm...a Losi 10-SCTE 4WD might be next on my list.

Solara, would a SA V2.0 5.5R work with the Losi or should I get the Cirtix Slotless Sensored Motor for 1/8 - 2200/2500KV?

Thanks again for the help.