R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Durango DEX210 Thread
View Single Post
Old 10-06-2011, 09:03 PM
Jmuck69
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

Originally Posted by alter_ego
So this car comes with all of the rear toe options out of the box, but is rear toe only adjustable at the hubs? As most of you know inboard toe in changes the car differently than outer toe. I really like that there are so many toe options out of the box, but I think that inboard toe should be an option too. I know that it would cost way too much to include all of the option blocks in the kit, but will Durango produce different rear toe blocks as option parts? Purhaps a block combo (FR RR) that would have pivoting balls in the front block, and an insert system in the back to adjust inboard toe. I am surprised it has taken a manufacturer this long to come out with a set of hubs with inserts that change toe. I am going to school to be a Mechanical Engineer, and I was planning to make a set of hubs with inserts that change toe when I have my CAD/CNC class. I have had this idea for over a year now, I just didn't have the means to build the parts. I guess when I get my DEX210 I won't have to. Kuddos to the smart dudes over at Durango.
There are other blocks to swap out.

http://www.team-durango.com/part-inf...artNo=TD330341