R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - dynamic_e F- Bad deal!!!Buyer Beware!
View Single Post
Old 07-07-2004, 03:24 PM
jtcfanof3
Tech Regular

Originally posted by dtm
Perhaps my imagination...but the "F" is usually associated with anger!

I personally never got an F in school,however I do know people who did,but I don't ever remeber any teachers being angry when giving the F.
I'm not badmouthing,nor am I a acting like a petty teenager,however I don't wish too deal with you anymore personally and hope someone will read this thread and maybe look just a bit closer too your pic next time,maybe someone can learn from this,I know I have.
I know if I had I bought this from say a store,and got the box home and it was missing pieces,I would ask for the pieces,granted you offered a refund,but........If I send you the car back,Im not guarnteed too get my $$ back,seeing as I have no way of knowing you and would have a hard time proving too anyone that I indeed sent the car back.
Now as for getting a deal,actually I thought I was getting a complete TC3 which for $105 would have been a deal,you didnt say it was incomplete and maybe you have learned something from this issuie and will perhaps make a better description next time,don't count on someone having HIGH contrast on their computer screens.
And now after having too put $30 in too this car,bringing my total too $135 I could have got a complete FT car for $150,so a deal,no not anymore this is why I bought from you.
I think everyone who reads this will get my point and maybe even see your side of it,hopefully you will describe things better next time.
Good Luck!