R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Toy-Grade Maisto RC
View Single Post
Old 09-29-2011, 11:38 AM
For_the_win
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Wavey_King
Well thank you everyone (though, most of these comments weren't too friendly). I disagree. 300$ is a lot for an RC CAR. No, it isn't cheap. I have things to do like pay bills, go to work. Therefore, I have other responsibilities other than playing with ... "a toy" as most adults would call it. If I end up paying 300$ for a RC car...I might as well just get that TB-03 with my "dream mods".

Problem : I have to find someone who could help me build this...If not build it for me. I don't want to pay that much for a car and mess it up, put parts in the wrong place etc. Then, thats 800$ Going down the drain.
Really, I hate it when people say I have a life I don't have time. I'm a full time college student, work 30 hours a week, paintball practice on the weekends, have a girlfriend....... I don't want to hear that crap.... They should give you all the tools to build it just read the instruction they're not as hard as it seems. If you have trouble take a picture of it show us and we give you the answer. Plus it is way better to build you car so you know how it works.