R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - The Speed Passion Thread
View Single Post
Old 09-28-2011, 09:17 AM
Solara
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

Originally Posted by ragingdemon
sorry to sound like a noob, but i am looking at replacing a broken tekin rs pro with a speed passion esc. thing is on the site i don't know what to choose from

Whats the differences from the

GT V2.1 EX Brushless ESC
GT2.0 LPF Brushless ESC
GT2.1 Prostock ESC
GT2.0 Pro Brushless ESC

I have read the description but it does not tell me much, help would be much appreciated or a site that might link the specs of each?

Thanks
GT V2.1 EX Brushless ESC (12th scale Pro grade ESC, for stock and MOD...1S lipo use. no ESC fan can be attached)
GT2.0 LPF Brushless ESC (mainly for stock racing and boost stock racing, motor limited to 5.5T, lower price ESC)
GT2.1 Prostock ESC (mainly for stock racing and boost stock racing, motor limited to 5.5T but with aluminum case for better heat destribution, still lower price ESC)
GT2.0 Pro Brushless ESC (for MOD use...high end ESC, good for all kinda racing, 2X world championship and X number of times European championship, flagship ESC from Speed Passion).

P.S....new PRO ESC is not coming out anytime soon, still in testing period. I don't see it will be completely out until 2012. The no timing binky ESC will be out earily...in couple months.