R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Durango DEX210 Thread
View Single Post
Old 09-27-2011, 04:18 PM
ifuonlyknew
Suspended

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Originally Posted by EastCoasterVa
Does the 210 come with any wheels? Yes 1 front and 1 rear If so then how many pair? 1 pair a front and a rear If not then what wheels work on the buggy? None Does the kit come with oils? Nope, friction shocks, old school! I'm stoked for this buggy. I hope I got in for the first shipment. I guess we will find out in a few days. Amain has it listed as in stock September 30. I'm going to try mid-motor 3 gear. My thought is the reverse rotation of the motor will put some traction back into the rear. Yeah, because every mid motor car to come out after the X Factory 4-gear transmission car had 4 gears because they figured if 3 was good 4 must be better, not because the rotation of the motor with a mid-motor car with a 4-gear transmission increases rear traction.
My responses to your questions are in bold, and incase you can't tell I am joking. Mainly because I can't believe someone is actually asking these questions. This excludes my last comment, in which again I can't understand how someone would not understand why all mid-motor cars have 4-gear transmissions. I can't believe you run an R/C based blog.

In closing,