R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Read before buying ProMatch Batteries
View Single Post
Old 09-27-2011, 03:58 PM
symmetricon
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 27 (100%+)

I bought two of the same batteries. Within 3 weeks one puffed up and actlually split the case. I promptly contacted Pro-match. Within a day or two, they returned my email and told me they had sme quality issues from particular batch of batteries that they recieved. They said they would ship me new batteries, and that they would send me a package to return the old batteries in.

Unfortunaty I was told that it could take several weeks before the new batteries were in stock to ship out. So I asked if I could just swap them out for some saddle pack batteries they sell, Joe said yes, but they were out of stock also. I found that they had a deal on some 1s packs, so I figured I could run them in my sc10 4x4 with no problem. I asked if they could send me 6 of them and that I would gladly pay the difference in price. I was contacted a day later, and they said that was fine, what batterie leads do you need? I described what I needed, and three days later I recieved 6 1s lipos, a 150$ pricetag. They said we are even.

I got what I needed from Promatch, and they were very good to me.
Im sorry things didnt work out for you. I give ProMatch 2 thumbs up for the service I got.