R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - 2011 Onroad Nationals @ Chaplin Connecticut
Old 09-27-2011, 12:01 PM
dlarry
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

First off I would like to Thank Mother Nature for letting us get the race in. Kenny Ives and his crew did an outstanding job at this race. His staff worked long hours to do whatever was needed to help the racers. The ROAR management team led by Bob Ingersoll also did an excellent job of keeping everyone informed and running a great schedule.

Thanks to my travel partners Jim Rice and Martin Johnson for the laughs and great team work. To Greg and Bryan Esser thanks for all the stories. If anyone gets a chance they need to take Bryan to dinner. He will make you laugh! Chuck Moon and Bobby Horan thanks for the help and extra thanks to Chuck for the body.

For anyone who questions the Xray RX8 Clutch. I ran the same shoe for all my practice runs, 3 qualifiers, a 20 minute main and a 30 minute main and it still looks great!

Thanks to all the Xray crew for the entertainment. It's always fun watching these guys work and drive there cars.

And lastly Congrats to all the Winners:

D.J. In Sedan, Joaquin in masters and Paolo in 1/8th. One thing in common. They are all from Florida! Florida had 3 drivers in the Sedan Final, 4 in the Masters and 4 in the 1/8th. The FORGASS Series was well represented at the Nats.

See you all soon!