R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - SRS - Scottsdale The un-official racers thread
Old 09-26-2011, 09:59 AM
flyinturbo
Tech Apprentice

Hey all, my brother and I came out and raced with y'all on Sat night. First time to SRS and we had a great but frustrating time. We've just gotten into racing a few months ago and spend our time at Warehouse 3 but decided to mix it up a bit. With the help of Keoni, Paul and Tommy and a couple others in the shop (Thanks VERY much for the advice and assistance), we learned a lot, got to race, broke a few things and just had a blast!

No idea how we finished since neither of us have transponders, but we still enjoyed the time in both the Pro 4 class (yea, we got lapped a LOT but both my bro and I made sure to pull over n let the fast guys pass) and novice class with our SC-10 2wd.

We'll be back and hopefully get a bit more competitive as we learn more about setting up our trucks and the track layout!

BIG THANKS to Paul, Tommy and Keoni for giving advice and helping out with our SC10 4x4 setup! We're still a bit in the dark but things are slowly coming together! Now if we could just get a clutch that works...