R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - RC kart practice day? Pelham Alabama
View Single Post
Old 09-20-2011, 06:04 PM
teamedgerc
Tech Regular

Location: AL, FL, IL, GA, MO, Canada due to race track locations and time there:)

Originally Posted by mxrich
Now if we could get some of the gang from rcgroups to chime in once and a while we will have more info to work with to keep up with the gang.
Yeah its funny isn't it? I mean over there in that forum we have over 72,000 views and reads, 3500 plus postings and over 1800 racers in our yearly racing data base. Thats not counting those who have karts and have not race yet with us. However in the forums, most seem stuck in their old ways. I realize you don't know, on our site years ago, we had what we called, racers chat. It was busy all the time day or night. It was great as it was for our kart drivers only. Passwords were needed to get in. Kart racers exchanged numbers in total privacy, ideas and even traded parts with no worries as everyone in chat raced with all of us or had a kart. Now it seems many are not interested in the public forums and just read, hit races or wait for something they can attend. We are trying to get chat back up and running on the site soon. I think many are waiting for that day.

Robert