R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Udder Madness Classic in Starbuck MN. september 9,10,11.
Old 09-12-2011, 06:26 PM
joezjr
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

This weekend was incredible for me. First I would like to thank Jeff and Josh Ford. Even though they had a nitro event to host they bent over backwards and sideways to help me to get a race program together. That is true class and I am proud to be a part of the Minnesota Nitro Series.
Second I would like to thank all of the racers for putting on one hell of a show. Every postion was fought for. And it was a blast hanging out with everyone. We proved that there is a happy median between my time and starbuck time. We ran more minutes of racing than the state champs in less amount of time but everyone was comfortable and had fun.
Third I would like to thank Jay for letting me use Cody's 4wd buggy after my schumacher schumachered all over itself. It was good enough to beat Sr for the win and better than me. I am going with Kyosho for my next 4wd buggy. I am sure I would have done Cody proud. I am going to post results later. I don't know how to post them online and I have to hand type them.

Now on more of a negative note there was a person who will remain nameless who was bashing me and starbuck to multiple people. Saying I was just a big screw up (even though I am better on the mic) and that nothing would work. How wrong he was. This person is too negative to have in our rc world. Just remember the negativity when you decide who to support this winter.