R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Team Associated TC6 Thread
View Single Post
Old 09-12-2011, 08:27 AM
ABN Hoosier
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 20 (100%+)
Default WIRING question

I am relatively new to the onroad scene fellas. I knew coming into onroad from offroad that weight, tolerances etc are more important than running 1/8 stuff. Not that it isn't important, but I know I must pay a little more attention to detail running 1/10 scale onroad. That being said, I am working on installation of my electronics. I have chosen the Tekin RS Pro ESC, 10.5T Tekin motor, and a Savox SC-1251MG Low Profile Digital "High Speed" Metal Gear Servo. I have a Mylaps xponder mounted on the front bumper, but I dont like how the wire comes close to the drive train. But, here is a photo of a pretty clean installation I found on Google of a TC6 and its electronics.

My question is, it looks like the wires for his electronics are all custom. Does anyone know how he did this? I mean, how would you open the transponder and rewire it? I like how all the wires are curled and tucked away, and I know that having the shortest wires decreases extra weight. Any advice is appreciated. Thank you.