R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Taylor James leaves Team Durango
View Single Post
Old 09-10-2011, 03:01 AM
John.
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Originally Posted by blktransam
usually stuff like this would hit neobuggy in a heartbeat but nothing, and the photo in the thread looked totally genric so my bad plus nothing was in the sworks thread or asc. thread
Don't get me wrong, I like Neo but I find Buggy-Sport.Info quicker with the news, more news reports and also provides many more detail pics on news related items.

Definitely not a fake OP though.

I was looking at this guys racing resume, some very strong results there. I'm sure he will do well with the Sworkz. 6th at the 08' Worlds is nothing to be sneezed at.

Many of you may know that Taylor has not been racing as often for he has persued a higher education. Taylor wrapped up his degree in Engineering this year and plans to make racing a priority once again! Taylor has a great resume and tons of talent! His past results include 2007 ROAR National Champion, Multiple RC Pro National and Regional Titles, podium finishes in truck and buggy at the 2006 Silverstate Nitro Challenge, at the 2006 ROAR Truck Nationals and a podium finish at the 2006 ROAR Buggy Nationals. Furthermore, Taylor was TQ at the first pre-worlds race for the 2008 World Championships. Also, he won the second pre-worlds race and finished 6th in the 2008 IFMAR Off-road World Championships.

http://www.buggy-sport.info/index.php/news.html?start=6