R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Xray T3 2011
Thread: Xray T3 2011
View Single Post
Old 09-09-2011, 05:51 PM
markiemark
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 23 (100%+)

Thanks Dan

I think where i got confused is that under part number 308330 it says Will fit all XRAY T1 family of cars (except first T1 car).

So i was thinking the the bodys where the same. i know i dont have any extra shock shafts so im going go ahead and order 4 of the 308361 shock shafts so i know that will be right. Then if needed ill have to also order 308330 the shock bodys

Love have you look at it i had joey setup my tekin but with the added speed the handling issues showed up more and the rear wanted to kick out on right hand turns but i keep making small adjustments with alexs help and i got down to 19sec laps so im 2 sec off pace but deff think i can improve.

If anyone happens to have a t2 007 if you could please measure ur shock body i measure mine and see if the bodys will work or not.
Originally Posted by Team Speedy
Try this MarkieMark:

What you should have.

What you have now.

By using the links I provided I'd say you have part number 308360 in your car right now (T1 shocks) whereas the car should have came with 308361 which is a T2 based shock. I'd bet you that you have 308320 for your shock bodies and 308330 which is the correct part number for your car. (T2 007 EU/US) In simpler terms 308330 and 308361 are indeed the correct part numbers for you car. You'll be able to reuse some of the o-rings, and mounting hardware, but not everything that you have now to get this to the proper specs.

Perhaps on Sunday we could take a look at what parts you have in your inventory and on the car to get this corrected.