R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - European 2wd 1/8th pan car on-road Classic class
Old 09-07-2011, 10:12 AM
2056dennis
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 134 (100%+)

To me that was Dave winning by spending money. Nothing wrong with that I guess since the rules don't ban the use of boosted ESC's but I do feel it took away from the spirt of the class. In the end if everyone spends another 250 bucks we are all right back to racing dead even again. Why not just save the 250 bucks and race dead even just 0.200 slower? The super close racing is what brought me to the class in the first place.[/QUOTE]

Lon i dont see it as Dave winning by spending money he only went by the rules and there still is alot of close racing in the class , if Brent would have had the esc in his car would Dave had won that race probably not , again the class was set up for the boosted esc and what ever esc you wanted to run so how does the boosted esc kill a class that it was started for that is the whole point here ( and remember how many brush motor's were blown after a few times out i know one person that went threw many of them himself ) and you are forgetting Chuck went out there with his stock car and won many a times as well as did Joe T