R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Losi 1/10 TEN-SCTE ARR 4x4 Short Course Truck Thread
Old 09-06-2011, 04:47 PM
wcrase101
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by RC*PHREAK
that's funny. one naysayer who didn't get enough hugs as a kid and now cries out to be noticed says the BCE chassis had too much removed from the back and now questions like this...

many more people here are thrilled with the performance of the BCE chassis in spite of the 3 pounds bill removed from the back of the chassis that completely destroys it's flight characteristics
sorry just raised a little concern, normally I run on big 1/8 scale track, I'm in the market for a chassis want to find out as much as I can about all the options out there before I commit to one, right now it's between BCE, BUMP, and the TLR chassis, carbon fiber is not an option for me right now, maybe when indoor comes around.

Originally Posted by hacker07
We removed an equal amount of weight from the front as the rear. It is more in the tuning of how the chassis flexes. That may also be some of the jumping characteristics that you found. I dont know that many would feel the weight difference in how it was removed more so than how the chassis flexes, just my thoughts.
thanks for the help ryan,I appreciate it.
Maybe I shouldn't let the one guy rattle my cage, just looking for the chassis that will suit my driving style the best. thanks again