R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - OFF ROAD VINTAGE at Boondal.
View Single Post
Old 09-06-2011, 05:34 AM
alexisonfire
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 23 (100%+)

Originally Posted by bugame
WHY DON'T YOU JUST POKE ME WITH A STICK GARY
YOU'RE A BIG TEASE MATE......BUT I WILL GET INTO YOU'RE PANTS SOONER OR LATER.........YOU GOT ME HOOKED ON THE DGGIES...GOT THE HOPPED UP FOX ON THE SALE FORUM NOW SO I CAN MAKE SOME MUCH NEEDED ROOM AND RATIONALISE GETTING SOME MORE YOKO'S
yeah that i am frank, ya got me! that 93 of your's is very nice indeed and i'm glad you jumped on it that fox should be popular put it on tamiya club also.

Originally Posted by cogswappa
Nice MID's gents. Yoko bug has bit Frank - after seeing gazza's run on the weekend I wouldn't say no to 1 either - that thing is dialed gary!

Might pop down in the morning for a squizz and to catch out the dyna storm frank - and may bring the T/F. for a run.
a mate in nz is selling his 93 on ebay right now brother, you should grab it

Originally Posted by cleatus
Hi all, Gary very nice Mid and Doggies your collection must be getting HUGE
A question on the Mid , what paint did you use for the yellow ???? brand and colour ???? I also have a turbo mid SE and have not been able to find a yellow that matches box art the closest that i have found is Tamiya camel yellow , but is just not quiet rite But yours look perfect
Thanks hope all you guys can make it south for the next vintage meet, will be good to catch up
hi clint, yeah collection is growing nicely and i'm trying to get some car's whilst they are cheap what have you found of late bro?

i just used tamiya ps-6 and gave it quite a few coat's to get the desired depth of yellow then backed it with white