R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - The new RC8.2 WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT IT?
Old 09-01-2011, 11:46 PM
Ginters
Tech Adept

[QUOTE=drs92;9602492]All you go to batt for the damn car and it's not even out yet. Hate on an $800 car, because of the price. Why? No one asked any of you "HATERS" to dish out the money and buy it. So quit crying about it and buy your RC8 Good for you that you bought a cheaper car. They (Kyosho owners) could have also but didn't. There is no reason to diss the people or the car. QUOTE]

Hurrah! A voice of sense,

Read through this with a giggle TBH.

Im a kyosho owner and have been for a while,

Did i spend a lot of money on my car

YES

Do i regret doing it

NO

Will i need to buy a new MP9 next season

NO

Why? because my car is still mint after a season of running, which includes runtime heavy events like neo, PP, Proline,

Why will it teach manufactures a lesson?? Kyosho is made in Japan, everything is shipped from japan, all testing research and other bits that i dont know about is done in japan. Japan is an expensive place to live shipping stuff from there isnt cheap....

Not to mention that kyosho is 8 x world champion, Neo champion twice, european champion 5 times (i think)

They dont have anything to proove, the other teams need to step up to the plate IMO

Now dont get me wrong, its great that AE have a new car, i liked the old RC8 but its taken mp9 geometry which should tell you something, and the likes of caverlerie use mp9 components on their car.

I say good luck AE, but bashing a product because of its price is pretty lame.

Just my 2 cents