R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - European 2wd 1/8th pan car on-road Classic class
Old 08-30-2011, 10:29 AM
Dasmopar
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by aarcobra
Being more of an "interested party" that a participant, take this for what it's worth (nothing ;-)) BUT I think that it is unfortunate that the two classes likely will run the same bodies (I seriously hope no one will run used bodies from 4wd cars-that would really be sad)

I know there is a problem with the price of the sedan bodies. Any body have any ideas?

So the body that will be run at the Toledo MWS will not be determined until sign-ups? That sucks (IMHO) Probably better to go with sedan, then there won't be any changes required if Pan has to race with GT.

WHat happened to all the comments/opinions that the Pan cars with sedan bodies really looked great on the track??????
I don't know. I thought most of the guys wanted to run sportscar bodies because they work better, and cost less? I know the GT bodies look good but at 50 bucks a crack is not cheap. I don't care either way and by no means am I the rule maker for this class. I'm just posting what i think.