R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - NEW!!!!!!! Indoor onroad track GORCRACING (Cloverdale)
Old 08-30-2011, 08:42 AM
Korgae
Company Representative

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

Hi Chris,

You are so close to the start of the on road season, I would really suggest trying to keep it open at least for the rest of the calender year. I am sure you will get the turnout you need/want.

We had 126 different people through the door at 360, our best months were Oct/ Nov/Dec/Feb these months balanced out the season and low points. There were lots of guys that will come out of the woodwork to race in the winter. It is a shame you are on the fence as you just climbed the biggest mountain in your life ( hosting a carpet track in the summer)

As for the track itself, yes it is smaller compared to OGR but accross Canada it is right inline with the norm, infact 4 clubs I know of race on a smaller area. A tight track produces better drivers. I was so proud of the results 360 members had at other races throughout Canada last season. Like John said any track is better then no track.

I know I have not been out all summer but as I told you I am extremely busy in the off season but come Sept I will be out in full force to practice/race for the carpet season.. and so will so many other racers..

Again your so close, don't close it now.

If I can not make the Wed Meeting, I will buy a membership.. anything to help the track keep going.

To all the racers in the GVRD that supported 360 come out and show Chris the same awesome support... we need a perm track in the GVRD it helps everyone in the ecom.

Korgae.