R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Mugen X12 3 port Non Turbo SG....?
View Single Post
Old 06-28-2004, 01:00 PM
Solara
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

Originally posted by fordman500
Rookie-One thing that I disagree with.You said that its not the car.I had a NTC3 with a MR-12 in it.It seemed very slow.Well I dumped that car and went back to a Mugen,I swear its a different motor.I do agree that the X-12 is an awesome motor,but I also believe the car also plays a role in the speed.Just my .02.
Oh I have to agree...but I think you just didn't get what I really mean....there were quite a lot of S710 over there, but there is ONLY 1 S710 that caught everyone's eye yesterday, and that is the X12's S710....
So in that case, compare to all others S710 (which they are all the same)...........it is not the car.

And it is really all about the drivers too....I just can't do any better on any Belt car compare to my NTC3..........I don't know how to tell you, and I cannot say that NTC3 is a better car or the best car............the only thing I can tell you I drive NTC3 better then anyothers is my TIME SLIP....(well, building the R40 now, if I can do R40 better then NTC3, then R40 is the best car - at least for me...)