R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - West Coast R/C Raceway & Hobby Garage In So. Cali!
Old 08-27-2011, 02:52 PM
mynameis grumpy
Tech Apprentice

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by DannyS
Hey James, you understand and you understand that we would not have these great facilities in social if it wasn't for short course racing.

I can see the point of 8th scale VS 10th scale but the racers complaining about short course on the track do not see the big picture.

Also, while a small portion of the SC racers might be out of control they will not do much damage to your vehicle. I see guys frustrated in practice and crying but they have to stop being agree and start having a great time.

I don't care what track from Thunder Alley to OCRC none of these tracks would be here if SC wasn't around.

Understand and please don't bash on these guys as we all started racing at some point and none of us were really that good.

Have a great weekend and see you all soon.

THANK YOU DANNY!! Finally a voice of reality of what SC has done for the hobby as a whole. Hacking is in every class, open wheel and SC, it happens. Banning 1/8th scale was right for safety concerns not car safety, but human safety. at least I thought so. BTW losi 8E for sale, cheap.

Grumpy