R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - I heard CEN Racing is out of business!
View Single Post
Old 08-25-2011, 06:25 PM
pronitroracer1
Tech Rookie

Unhappy CEN Racing Update

Originally Posted by TERRA NOVA
I am a CEN Dealer. It may seem they are out of business, but they aren't yet. They did move last year and I have heard that they are moving again. From what I hear, they only have 2 employees left in the California Location. The Retail site is updated with The new Buggy and Truggy, but there are no parts listings for anything. The dealer site does not even have any new stuff on it. nothing has been done with the dealer site in 2011. CEN has gone through a lot of changes in the last year, which they claim are for the better. I can't understand how downsizing, and ignoring customers and dealers can be better, but what do I know. I still have my Matrix Arena TR and there are quite a few in my area. I have still been able to get parts by emailing them to order. I am afraid to order any new products because of the lack of parts support.

If anyone knows anything I don't, fill us in!!
Hello:
I am a dealer also and I can express same concerns about the poor customer service and no notice from them of closing the original office,Genka Trading company.I was very surprised when our supplier HRP dropped CEN from their company listings.This caused quite a concern for all us it left us high dry without any company supplier for this product (Cen Racing). After some investigation I found a report by the Better Business Bureau rating CEN RACING as a F rating,based on extremely poor customer service and unstable service.Listed on Better Business Bureau website was some seriously pissed off customers.The most recent address I have is 1146 East Holt Avenue,Pomona,Ca 91767 phone 909-868-9054,E-mail has no response also. most recent e-mail for sales was [email protected]. The contact person was Rick. I am in the same boat as owning a pro matrix buggy with very few spare parts. Thanks