R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Nitro vs e
Thread: Nitro vs e
View Single Post
Old 08-22-2011, 09:21 PM
drs92
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 45 (100%+)

Originally Posted by jpz_67
I could care less which is faster. I prefer nitro just for the simple fact of the smoke,sounds of an engine, pit stops and everything else that makes it exciting. What I have observed on the track is that a very large percentage of drivers are indeed faster with an ebuggy. Usually by a pretty decent margin. Same driver, same track, just a different car.
Originally Posted by Trugsta
You cant say to somone Nitro is better because or electric is better because.

Because everyone will have their own opinion and power source that suits them better.

I am a DIE HARD nitro guy But i do have a brushless onroad just for running around/bashing for fun in my back lane so I dont get complaints from the neighbours.

But all my serious Fun/Race RC's are Nitro..
+1 to both of you. I prefer the noise, smoke, sound, and pit tactics also. It appeals to the eye more because of this, and resembles REAL RACING scaled down w/ clutches, engines, pipes ect. Same concepts and besides I would love to mx or a nascar but, r/c is what I have to work with. Makes me feel like a race car driver . Took my slash 4x4 took the track last friday to run and walked away with a losi 8ight 2.0. The nitro is so much more eye candy, listening too the persons throttle control and engines whine down the straight...pure awesomeness/viciousness. Watching the electrics run or marshaling them for that matter is not boring just dull. Don't get me I still own electrics but its just like someone turned off the radio in the car while driving. Watching them seems toyish, where as I don't feel like that with nitro I guess. When driving my ve8 I was more consistent there was nothing to fade or go wrong unless electronics. Just my thoughts