R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - 1/10 R/C F1's...Pics, Discussions, Whatever...
Old 08-22-2011, 10:28 AM
lightfoot
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

This is concerning rules for the F1 class in Vegas, posted by Scotty:

Hi Everyone,

Well things continue to roll forward and looks great for the IIC. I have things all set for the F-1 Class and want to get the rules out for the class.

21.5 motor
Speedo in No boost mode.
Ride Handout Spec Tires and Rims. 1 set included with registration.
1 more additional set allowed for purchase. So 2 sets Maximum.
These 2 sets do not count for practice. You can get additional set for practice
180mm Maximum width
Realistic Bodies and wings

All races will be 5 min long.

This is very important. For those racers who have already signed up for the IIC and the F-1 Class will be an additional class. You will not be able to use the online registration off the website. We have been working to implement a additional class signup but it is not possible right now without a longer delay in the process, so this is how it will work.

If this is an additional class for you, You will need to email me at [email protected] and boomer at [email protected] with all the information. THIS MUST INCLUDE WHAT TYPE OF RIMS YOU WILL NEED. TAMIYA F104 OR HPI F10 RIMS and how many sets you would like. When you tell me how many you want, you will be required to purchase your ordered amount no exceptions. Then you will need to send a payment to my Pay Pal account to [email protected] Price for an additional class is $93.25 this includes the Pay Pal fee.

For those racers who have not registered yet for the IIC, then you can go to intchamps.com and use the online registration process. F-1 Class is a option to choose from the drop down menu and it will calculate everything as you go through the process. But I will still need an email from you regarding what rims you will need and how many sets you want.

The F-1 class is going to be a great addition to the IIC and our hope is that it will be a class that will grow to be a staple of the event.