R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Schumacher R12 Fusion
View Single Post
Old 06-25-2004, 07:39 PM
Marcos.J
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 239 (100%+)

Originally posted by Z24
Marcos.S710: I knew I wasn't the only one with with the rear belt issue. And you to are using the HPI belt heheheh. And you're R12 keeps breaking the rear belt? Mines keep's doing it some couple of times. But the cool thing the HPI Belt seems to be a little bit stronger than the Schumacher one. Coool, race on the rain, I would loved to do that some time. What race was that? and where?

RC OLD MAN: You should try to mess around with the engine braking system and see what happens. The E.B.S it relly works because I use the grub screw and losen all and then just tight it just a little bit. And when I run the car on the strait away, I make some braking zones and the R12 starts to get side ways , but if you hit the brake all to end it spins like it was using one way . So.. later then, I did the oppositive, I tight the grub screw all the way down, and when you do that, when you make you're braking zones, the R12 brakes very smooth. But doing that disable's te E.B.S. But like I was saying, try to play with the E.B.S, and see what happens to you're R12. But just in case, try to buy the HPI belt so you don't have to spend 10 or 12 bucks for the Schumacher Belt. Just make sure to make the grub screw at the point that is working right now. You don't have to make all this things if you want to. Just telling, in case you want to experiment with the E.B.S. But if you do... I would like to know the results.

The E.B.S really works and it's a great tool, we just don't feel it or notice. But there somes changes.

If the E.B.S is the cause of the REAR BELT, Schumacher needs to verify again and make some testing using the E.B.S.

just my 2 cents.

seeya online. bye

Angel Rosario
Rookie R12 Driver
yes the hpi belt lasted longer when i had the r-12, that race was in england i believe i think it was a british cup series , i think , icould be wrong