R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Fantasy World 2004 Race Season
View Single Post
Old 06-25-2004, 06:38 PM
Kabala
Tech Apprentice

Default XRAY T1 Mini

Yup, mine is built and ready to go. We can finalize the rules on Sunday morning, but I would suspect that over the next few weekends we'll be refining them. Here is what I believe to be the "rules" at this point.

1. Box Stock: no hop ups, no other parts that do not come in the box.

2. Chameleon 2 motor with factory brushes, I believe that they are the 4070's, but we could agree on another set like the 4505s???

3. Pre glued Take-Off 27s.

4. 4 cell non matched black Sanyo 3300s. We broke apart several Reedy Black Label packs to get these.

5. Any ESC, servo, receiver.

6. 1/12 scale stratus body. We bought several from an XRAY dealer in Florida, but they look to be a re-badged 1/12th Yokomo Stratus body. We may change the body pending the location of other suitable 12th scale sedan bodies. Apparently PTI is making an Intrepid body, so we'll see...

7. Pinion, I think we'll start out with a 31t pinion and see what it'll do and adjust from there. Final drive ratio is 2.125.

8. Crosier must run a pink body. I know he and Clifton were arguing over the color, but Crosier won.

The intent of the class is to make the cars as "even" as possible which will make for some close racing. It'll be down to the driver...

See you Sunday.
Ryan