R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Hobao GPX4 Pro
Thread: Hobao GPX4 Pro
View Single Post
Old 08-18-2011, 10:11 PM
lonsta
Tech Rookie

Default WOW!!!!

This is amazing. I bought the pro model in like 2005 and now almost 7 years later it is still just as good. This is the most slept over car in nitro on-road. When Hobao designed this car, they designed it to withstand time. It's like the porche 911. That car is a classic but still stronger and sexier than ever. I'm just starting to get back into racing again. My LHS is going to start running on road racing again thank God. I have been cursed with 5 years of off road which sent my pro to the shelf and haven't ran it since. I almost sold it. So glad I didn't. I have a question about silicone. After about 20 laps, all my silicone hardness has basically left my gear box or is this the norm? I have tried many different ones and none seem to stick. I have ran some friend/s RRRs and they seemed to hold better. Maybe it's something I'm doing wrong. But over all, this car gets more bang for it's buck and then some. Also is there a newer break system for these cars now? Thanks for any answers. Feels good to be back and so nice to still see people using this car.