R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - ~~Thumptown RC~~Singers Hobbies~~ Wellsboro,PA
Old 08-18-2011, 02:51 AM
morris
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 44 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Lapster v2
Hey guys, sorry I'm not at the track right now, I just got home from work! It was a long day. I did however have a mid day cheer up, Doug called me around lunch time and he told me my stuff should be in on Friday so I should be able to race! I plan on going straight from work to the track and hopefully having my car ready to race. I don't know how much practice I will get in, but either way, I should be racing!

What I'll need to do (in about 2 hours) is:
-Mount and wire ESC and motor
-Glue Tires (I have some to run, I just ordered a couple of sets for future use.)
-Rebuild diff
-Rebuild shocks
-Charge battery

I plan on bringing the car in a somewhat disassembled state to allow myself the most time! I'm looking forward to it. If anyone knows the best way to get to the track from Williamsport, can you send me a google maps link with a good route? My GPS took me to a location in downtown Wellsboro on Monday. I will get off work around 5 and hope to be there around 6. I will try to go in to work early and get some stuff done so I can leave earlier. Thanks for everything guys!

Steve
Steve,
I can help you out in anyway that I can.like I could mount the esc n motor for you while you did the shocks n diff.
Or anything I can do to help you out.