R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - What cordless screwdriver do you guys like?
Old 08-17-2011, 05:51 PM
BuckMan
Tech Master

First of all, the rocker triggers are nice...but they offer no variable speed...basically they are just a light switch. This is a recipe for stripped out screws.

Second, I am pretty sure the Hitachi is discontinued, and the ones that you are seeing on Amazon and other sites like that are old stock. Of course, this is ok if you can get one, but I would be worried about any type of manufacturers repairs that might need to be done in the future.

Third, yes, this has been asked before, and the search function should have been used. To be honest, this isn't really even an electric off-road question but rather a general RC question, and belongs in the general forum or the chat lounge.

Forth, and lastly, if you wonder why we get our "panties" in a bunch over the constant asking of the same question, I will be glad to stop closing or deleting these threads....have fun combing through all of those repetitive questions to find the thread that you actually want to read or post in.