R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - HPI Baja 5t RTR, 2.4ghz airtronics, extras/parts, upgrades, ETC! (MASS SALE)
Old 08-17-2011, 05:34 AM
Trex600JC
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)
Default HPI Baja 5t RTR, 2.4ghz airtronics, extras/parts, upgrades, ETC! (MASS SALE)

Selling my HPI Baja 5t truck. I bought this with the intention of using it more often, but are/neighborhood doesn't fit well and just no time to use it. This baja is in great condition, its not beat up and bashed up like most I see here or on other sites. I really used it on a dirt road and open areas pretty much, so you will see that the condition of it is really nice.

This baja is also ungraded in many ways....dominator pipe, upgraded clutch, turtle racing aluminum clutch cover, boost bottles, BRAND NEW printed body ($200 alone), and much more!! The current body could use a quick spray of black enamel paint, takes 1 min.

I also ditched the factory FM radio and went with an airtronics FHSS-2 2.4ghz radio/receiver, I will also include that in the sale....super fast and crazy long range!!

There are many upgrades and a lot of extras included in this sale, so if I miss anything or you have any questions please ask.
This is my favorite all time r/c item, you will not be disapointed!!!

THIS IS A LOCAL PICK UP SALE ONLY, ITEM IS TOO BIG TO SHIP. I LIVE IN THE DARTMOUTH/NEW BEDFORD, MA AREA.

$925 for everything.

PICS:

Last edited by Trex600JC; 08-17-2011 at 11:46 AM.