R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - TLR 22T Thread
Thread: TLR 22T Thread
View Single Post
Old 08-12-2011, 06:11 AM
ScottKelly911
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Originally Posted by nv529
Move over Short Bus, The REAL TRUCKS are back in town! It's going to be a Exciting Nat's and Reedy Truck Race of Champions this year!

GO PHEND!!!!!!!!!!
I'm not anti ST by any means. But I'd hardly say they're the "Real Trucks". Shortcourse trucks resemble full 1:1 sized trucks that are raced in REAL life dating back to the Heavy Metal classes back in the 80's (Walker Evans anybody?). Stadium trucks, realistically should have been called 1/10 Truggy's like their 1/8th scale counterparts. Infact, you want to see what a 1:1 stadium truck looks like...Well, it looks like a Shortcourse truck only they used "mini trucks like what would now be a Tacoma or Nissan Frontier (back then they were just Toyota and Nissan pick up trucks since there weren't any full size Tundra or Titan trucks) instead of fullsize trucks
+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

I'm not trying to take away from the excitement of the 22T. It looks to be a great platform and will hopefully bring the class back and hopefully not to the detriment of shortcourse. Because Shortcourse have really fun classes as well.