R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - 1/5 BAJA AT THE MUSHROOM BOWL SPEEDWAY KENNETT SQUARE PA.
Old 08-11-2011, 08:57 AM
d OG black flag
Tech Master

Default Just want everyone to know

D_lee asked me to post the following information about this race coming Sunday. All are welcome to come and play at the Mushroom Bowel. The two classes are HPI Baja 5b (buggies) and the HPI 5t and 5sc (trucks will run together). We are trying to this in the scale of the Baja Spirit of racing. If there are any four wheel drives 1/5 off road buggies or trucks that want to compete they will run separately if there are four or more to establish a class.

This is a not team race. Individuals will be allowed and will count as a single entry with their own buggy or truck. With the exception of Darryl Lee and his "Dream team." If there are others who to have a team driving (meaning sharing their ride) its fine but the buggy or truck will be counted as one entry.

For those who have been asking I will be at this event and i will function as Darryl’s assistance (back -up) race director (weather and health permitting).

The other rules for this event are: to come and have fun.....the Mushroom Bowel and staff are working hard to make 1/5 scale Baja work and be successful class.

One more note you will notice that are certain individuals who will be working on the track during the event to maintain a good racing surface- watering the track and moving dirt balls and stones off the track. These individual are not racing, but they enjoy watching us have our fun. It’s hot out there and I would like to suggest that we start a collection at the Bowel for these individuals as tips to say thank you to these two individual who are helping out this week-end........just a suggestion. I see you all at the drivers meeting.