R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Project: Never Forget
View Single Post
Old 06-22-2004, 12:01 AM
LosiFromHell986
Tech Master

So I finally found the box of bearings, and found out that there was only three in there! (plus two I had already) So all I had was enough for the hub carriers and one in a wheel... Also got the body mounts all finished, and the battery hold down strap is mounted. All the little things are complete, awaiting a Transmission and a clear body If you didn't notice, I used the custom bulkhead I made for kicks, because I've broken one too many of those damn bulkheads!

I'm also thinking of what Electronics I will be running. To be as original(as he was), I'll most likely use his old Futaba Magnum Junior 75mhz radio and buy another Tekin ESC to throw in. He was a major speed demon (raced top fuel drag boats, buggies, three wheelers, R/C, etc), so I'll most likely run an Epic Binary² 11x2.

Mike- Thanks bud, I'm thinking you'll enjoy the outcome of it, as it'll be smoking us at Family! Especially with that hot motor in it...

Craig- Yeah, YGPM back

More recent... Has junky tires on it now... That's the body I found that fit it... sort of... and someone put a TC wing on it , So Still looking for the body.... Found a transmission, whether or not the guy will PM me back soon is the problem

Last edited by LosiFromHell986; 06-22-2004 at 11:11 AM.