R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Hobby Headquarters Drums,PA. Northeast
View Single Post
Old 08-05-2011, 06:48 AM
VandelayInc
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by drummin89
This track still going?
Good question...i rode past a week ago wen i was in area...track was still there...shop to early to be open. i dont know its a nice track but the owners do zero to promote it. its confusing...u cant expect to just build a track and hope racers show up. Give us a weekly race schedule during the racing season. promote it. u would be amazed how it would catch on. its a great looking track and clean lookin shop. alot of space....its ideal but i think the owners have not much overhead so they dont cate much on how many show up. and they dont promote a variety of classes. i think this is one of those deals were the owner wanted a place to race and he built this track/shop.....and watever he likes to race is what the store will promote/sell. think their into 1/8th. its sad cause this place has tons of potentional. just needs owners that are determined to make it sucessful and fun for all racers not just 1/8th scalers for example. i would make the 1 hr trip weekly of they had some sort of schedule and made everyone feel welcomed.