R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Losi 1/10 TEN-SCTE ARR 4x4 Short Course Truck Thread
Old 07-31-2011, 11:11 AM
Casper
Tech Prophet

Trader Rating: 34 (100%+)

Originally Posted by soccerlaw
So, I went to OCRC today to try and get some practice in on my SCTE. I had been having some issues with it and actually was going to sell it. Anyway, Scott K introduced me to two guys in TLR shirts who proceeded to help me all afternoon. One guy took care of my set-up and the other laboriously worked on my tekin electronics all afternoon. Both of the guys were insanely helpful and surprisingly knowledgeable about the truck. One of them even took my car out for a few laps to get it even better set up. There really was no limit to how much they were wiling to help out even though they were there just to run themselves. Well, it turns out it was Ryan and Casper from TLR... the two guys that helped design the truck! haha. I honestly can't speak highly enough about the way that these guys represented the company and were just generally solid dudes all around. Losi has two phenomenal brand ambassadors in these guys. The truck is no longer for sale, I'm definitely buying one of those XXX-SCB's and another losi fanboy has been created!!
It was great meeting you yesterday. Ryan and I both love helping others out. Really sorry I could not help more with the ESC issue! We are always willing to help anyway we can with what ever we can though.

The SCB is a ton of fun. I am sure you will like it. Can't wait to see a class of them start at OCRC. Just need a few more of them.