R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Serpent 811 Cobra Buggy
View Single Post
Old 07-28-2011, 04:56 PM
Happy Meal
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)
Smile I know what you are saying, but.......

Originally Posted by 808gx7r
i suggest you take a proper look at the mp9 thread. you can stop it from happening. my tki1 drive line hasnt been touched in over a year..
I have solutions....
1. Buy Agama cups (not free)
2. Buy Fiorni CVD's (not free)
3. Buy Kyosho CVD's (not free)
4. Buy TKI1 Dogbones (what was the point of getting the 2 version, then?)
5. Put the Kyosho away, try the other buggy that i have (that comes with CVD's already) and see if it suits my driving style (the kyosho works well for me, driving-wise). If the other buggy suits my driving style and doesent have major issues (like the TKI2 Driveline does), then sell the Kyosho and problem solved.

The WORST thing that could happen in scenario 5 is that I run the Serpent and i dont like it. If that happens, I can just sell it and get the Band-aids for the Kyosho.

Like I mentioned before, I like how the Kyosho drives, but there are alot of buggies out there that cost alot less and that drive well. if I am paying a premium for a vehicle, it is because I want it to have been FIGURED OUT before I buy it.....Looks like a buttload of people are having issues with the Driveline and that just is dissapointing....If I paid like $500-600, i would not have minded.

I expect to routinely replace driveline parts due to wear, not because they pop out mid-race.