R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Reflex Suspension Dynamics (RSD) TC6 Upgrades (vertical ball studs, pistons,etc)
Old 07-26-2011, 11:07 PM
CristianTabush
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

I'd include the Litemodz in there. If there was not such a problem with the distribution of them, they'd be king. They last way longer and pretty much never fail if assembled correctly. I have tried the XRAYS and I experienced a lot of problems with them, so much that I actually went back to standard type unis when running my XRAY.

The lack of availability is the issue why we want to supply them. Our Goal however is to first serve the TC6 community, and then subsequent chassis. We would rather make specific ECS's for the TC6, the Photon, the T3, 417, etc, than to make just 1 type that has to be adapted to use on any car.

With that, we should have our first samples in like 4-5 weeks. We will certainly put them through the test, and if in the end, we can deliver a drive shaft that will at least hold up for the stock and super stock classes, we will release them to the public.

We are not re-inventing the wheel either. Our joint design looks a lot like Hot Bodies DCJ's.