R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - European 2wd 1/8th pan car on-road Classic class
Old 07-26-2011, 02:47 PM
5italkart
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by aarcobra
Gee I wish I could come and see your dog! I like dogs but my wife knows I won't take care of one, so I can't have one.....

You guys are in a bit different place on the pan cars than I am. With NO 1/8 scale around here, I feel I have to have a 4wd to run in Florida, Toledo, the MWS (Cinci mainly) and maybe elsewhere if a race pops up. If you can get 3 or 4 more pan guys and/or keep running with the GT's you can afford to get rid of 4wd for 2wd/pan. I never intended to get a pan and get rid of the 4wd.

I hope to build up some retro (great name) pan cars and mess around. I need to find bodies more suitable for a more reasonable price. As far as "rear end parts" to what specifically are you refering?" I just got an Associated ball dif rear axle and think I can duplicate that ok. I want to makle my own pod and front axle set-up at some point.

I hope you continue to mess with the home brew special, bring the parts you have if/when you come to Toledo the 31st and 7th, I'd like to check them out. Maybe if we get done early enough we could get somethling to eat and bench race a bit!

Ned
will try too run my car with the gt guys like they did last time. will try and send some preview pics. how do you add pics on these messages?