R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - 2wd nitro 235mm why not 200mm?
View Single Post
Old 07-18-2011, 05:54 PM
Geezatec
Tech Master

Originally Posted by aeroron
rear track width? is that all? impulse and impact have the same layout?

ill definitely look up all of that!

what about the chassis or upper deck layout or the suspension?

of course im asking because i want to run 2wd on my kyosho v one rr its just collecting dust and is outdated at this point.
Originally Posted by Serpent-Dan
The class died cause alot of people couldn't handle the 2wd cars. They wanted the 4wd help. I loved the 2wd class. My Impact was on rails with the FPS ball diff. Also the Impact and Impulse used the same suspension parts up front and the same shocks. The chassis and top plates were not the same.
Impact & Impulse differences, And can be interchanged. Frnt & Rear suspension the same w/shocks. Impulse diff's Gear differential, Impact one-way frt axle, & rear Solid axle. Impact & Impulse motor mount the same. When the Impulse came out, I assemble both Impulse & Impact at the same time. A week later, assembled the Vector. Radio plate are different, Impulse is composite, Impact Graphite. Little work with the dremel, can fit it.

You are lucky to find all the parts now-a-days!!! Models are some 18 years old. And yes I still have the three on my shelve!! W/Original motors from Mega, The Vector has a RB C7.