R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Maxamps?
Thread: Maxamps?
View Single Post
Old 07-14-2011, 01:59 PM
GoatsnBros
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 56 (100%+)

Originally Posted by hakmazter
My whole premise has always been that it seems that all of these threads are more of a let's put maxamps out of business. I think it should be let's help maxamps be a better company. It might benefit all of us somehow.

If they do lower their price, make absolutely sure that all specs are correct, etc.... How is that a bad thing for all of us?

I dont think these threads are about sending maxamps out of business at all. Its just about people sharing information and experiences. How many threads do you see started by people new to the hobby or lipos looking for suggestions.

I've not seen maxamps respond really at all to any of these threads, and now they are gone. Something tells me they dont care about being a better company. Maybe they do however...Either way I have no interest in Maxamps success or failure - therefore I'm not rooting for them to fail.

Everyone always calls these 'bash' threads... Sure there may be a few people looking to cause trouble - but LOTS of these threads are filled with hobbyists that spend a reasonable amount of money in this area of interest that are simply discussing what they've seen, experienced, or tested. Maxamps has rarely been called junk, crap, garbage batteries. I have not seen much bashing at all.